Applicability of the policy
Nature Of Information Collected And Manner Of Collection
- “Sensitive Personal Information” – information such as your password;
- “Personally Identifiable Information” – information that could be used to identify you such as your name, email address, age, designation and other similar information including any Information;
- “Non-Personal Information” – information that cannot be used to identify you such as the webpages that you have viewed and your usage patterns;
- “Device Information”- information which is automatically collected about the operating system or version of the system from which the Application is used.
Use of Your Information
- Internal purposes to understand the background of the Users and Mentors using the Application;
- Correspondence/communication with you pursuant to you registering an Account or your usage of the Application;
- Verification of your Account
- Ensuring that the content from the Application is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- To provide you with information, Services that you request from us which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- For the purpose of studying User/ Mentor usage patterns;
- For analytical purposes, including but not limited to assessing usage data, usage patterns, estimate audience sizes and other similar activities;
- In any other manner we may describe when you provide the Information.
You agree to your Personally Identifiable Information being used by us in order to contact you and deliver information or administrative notices and any other communication relevant to your use of the Application. If you do not wish to receive these communications, you may at any time inform the Application using the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org .
Disclosure of Your information
Advaith cannot guarantee the security of such Information because there is some risk that an unauthorized third party may find a way to circumvent our security systems or that transmission of your Information through the Application may be intercepted.
We may disclose your Information to our agents, employees, advisors and affiliates who require the Information for the purposes of operating and maintaining the Application and for facilitating your use of the Services offered on the Application.
Advaith may retain Information, for such length of time as may be required, in order for Advaith to provide the concerned User or the Mentor with Services, comply with legal obligations, resolve any disputes that may arise, enforce its rights arising out of agreements with Users, and/or for such period as may be required by legislations/orders of regulatory authorities to which Advaith is subject.
International Privacy Rights
Advaith’s websites are operated and managed on servers that may be located and operated in different jurisdictions. By using and accessing the Application, you consent to the transfer and processing of your Information including the Sensitive Personal Information and the Personally Identifiable Information, on servers that may be located in a jurisdiction different from where you are located, and that the protection of such Information may be different than required under the laws of your residence or location.
As a registered User or Mentor (as the case may be) of the Application you have the responsibility to ensure data security including that of your Information. You should use the Application in a responsible manner. You are solely responsible for all acts done using your Information.
Given the nature of internet transactions, Advaith does not take any responsibility for the transmission of Information including the Information you provide to the Application. Any transmission of your Information through the Application is done at your risk. Advaith does not take any responsibility for you or any third party circumventing the privacy settings or security measures contained on the Application.
While Advaith will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your Information is safe and secure, it offers no representation, warranties or other assurances that the security measures are adequate, safe, fool proof or impenetrable.
Accessing and Updating Your Information
Do note however, Advaith reserves the rights to save any Non -Personal, Device Information and usage Information and you are not entitled to seek the deletion of the same.
Advaith at its sole discretion may permit or deny the change of any Information, if it is believed the same is required to observe applicable laws.
The Application is only intended for Users and Mentors who are competent to contract under applicable law. If you are not of the requisite age, you are not to provide any Personally Identifiable Information or Sensitive Personal Information. If it comes to Advaith’s attention that any such information pertains to an individual who is not competent to contract under applicable law, such Information may be deleted without notice to you.